Dance at the State Theatre in the next Bonnie Lythgoe Production of Cinderella.
We want to open up the auditions for every technical dancer and provide and open and fair platform for them to showcase their talents by making the audition process accessible, stress free and relevant to the 21st Century dancer.
This audition is open to anyone aged over 18, either professional or the pre-professional full timers. We are looking for the next dance star! This is your chance to perform at the beautiful State Theatre, sharing the stage with the best in the business and to be seen by an array of world-class professionals.
Successful applicants will be called back for a face-to-face audition and the final cast will receive a contract for the next Panto production of Cinderella at the State Theatre in 2016.As dancers, we are sure you appreciate what an amazing opportunity this is for the dance industry and we look forward to unearthing the next dance star.
INSTAGRAM USE AND SUBMISSION OF MATERIALS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Must be over 18
- Choose your own music
- Your upload must showcase your technical ability
- Auditions open on the 14th of November 2015 and closes on the 14th of December 2015
- Must be available Monday June 20 until Sunday 17 July 2016 inclusive
- To qualify to audition for Cinderella, you must be either an Australian citizen or a permanent resident of Australia. Proof may be required.
- By uploading your material and your engagement with this audition, you agree to all terms and conditions set below.
You acknowledge that as part of the audition process for Cinderella, you may be required to submit materials including but not limited to recordings, photographs, images, footage (including digital footage) (“Materials”) of yourself and others whether by way of uploading onto Instagram or by way of submission by any other means to Bonnie Lythgoe Productions Ltd, including its affiliates, successors, licensees and assigns (“Producer”). You agree to these Terms and Conditions by way of submission of such Materials to the Producer and your submission of these Materials constitutes your agreement to and consent to these Terms and Conditions.
2. Non Exclusive Irrevocable Licence
You hereby grant the Producer an irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to use any literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work submitted by you within the meaning of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) (the “Act”) including any Materials that you upload onto Instagram, or submit to us by any other means including those Materials which includes any professional or group name used by you incorporated in the Materials, and in which you own copyright (or any other rights) such that the Producer shall be entitled to use and exploit and license others to use and exploit such Materials separately from or in connection with the Program, by all means and in all media and formats whether now known or hereafter invented throughout the Universe for the full period of copyright including any extensions and renewals thereto and thereafter insofar as is possible in perpetuity. Furthermore, you grant irrevocably all consents and waivers (to the extent permissible at law) necessary to enable the Producer to make fullest use of the Program and the Materials without restriction, including as required by the Act (which without limitation includes all authorisations required by Part XIA of the Act to record, broadcast, re-broadcast, use in a soundtrack or otherwise use or exploit without restriction, any Materials submitted by you, any live or recorded performance by you or a copy thereof).
3. Personal Information
You agree to and acknowledge the Producer’s right to use your name, likeness and voice and any biographical details (which includes, without limitation, any personal information as defined in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or otherwise (“Personal Information”)), photographs and recordings of you separately from or in conjunction with the Program or the sponsorship thereof in all media and formats throughout the Universe including but not by way of limitation on Program related websites or other online media and in advertising, publicity, sponsorship and exploitation material. For the avoidance of doubt, you irrevocably consent to the Producer transferring Personal Information about you overseas to related body corporates and third parties associated with the Program and to use the Personal Information.
4. Consent of Other Persons
You agree and warrant to the Producer that each of any of the other persons that may appear in the Materials submitted by you have provided consent to the submission of the Materials to the Producer and consent to any acts or omissions by the Producer (or those authorised by the Producer) which might otherwise constitute an infringement of their Moral Rights (as that term is understood under the Copyright Act 1968), and that such persons have agreed and provide their consent to you and the Producer by which they agree and consent that they will have no claim against the Producer (or those authorised by the Porducer) in respect of any breach of their Moral Rights relating to the Materials in which copyright subsists in or in which they have any other rights in connection with the Materials and their appearance and contribution to the Materials.
5. You warrant that any Materials submitted by you will be original material and that all such work will not breach the rights of any third party.
6. You warrant that any persons that may appear in the Materials have consented to their appearance in the Materials and use of the Materials by the Producer in the manner contemplated in these Terms and Conditions. You warrant and agree to the Producer that you have obtained all consents from all persons appearing in the Materials for the Producer to use the Materials in the manner contemplated by these Terms and Conditions without restriction including consent to disclose their name, likeness, voice and any other personal information (as that term is understood under the Privacy Act 1988).
7. You further hereby confirm that you have obtained the consent of all persons appearing or contributing to the Materials and any other materials submitted to the Producer to all of the above terms and conditions and agree to procure, provide and/or execute all necessary documentation to that effect.
Audition clip of Bonnie Lythgoe Production of Aladdin – Choreographed by Juliette Verne